Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Trilogy?

I recently finished the Uglies/Pretties/Specials Trilogy. Throughout each book I was eager to get to the end so that I can see what happens in the next one. Normally I can't get into Science Fiction books, I tend to stick with realistic fiction, but I just could not put these books down. Now, the reason this entry is titled as "A Trilogy?" is because the Uglies/Pretties/Specials books are a trilogy, yet there is indeed a forth book called Extras. I haven't finished Extras yet, but it seems to be more of a telling of what was after the Specials. I really think everyone should try these books out! They are fun, intense, and dramatic, everything you need in a good book! Uglies was also an Abraham Lincoln Illionois High School Award Book.

No comments: